Maybe It’s Time You Thought About Switching To LEDs

On average, the purchase price of a building only accounts for a paltry 10% of its total operational costs over its lifetime. Of all the expenses that account for the remaining 90%, lighting is by far the most significant. Depending on the facility, the cost of lighting often tends to be larger than that spent in structural maintenance. As such, there’s a huge incentive for building managers to upgrade to smarter, more efficient lighting solutions. This includes LED lighting, a concept that’s fast becoming the gold standard in both commercial and residential applications. If you’ve been thinking about upgrading the

Continue reading